Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, September 14, 2006

DMB & LID

The Dave Matthew Band (DMB) last night was very good. Too bad I was so damn cranky! I'll get back to that in a moment. I did sit next to a midget. Yes, I said midget. That was fun. He was high off his ass all night. That was fun too. I didn't take any that was offered, but it was hard to resist. I'm not going to lie, I LOVE the smell. I know that it's weird, but it's true. Besides, a midget offered me pot!! How fun is that? Dave is so damn totally hot that it's not even funny. I really love this man. I know that he's not traditionally good looking and I can't explain why he's crazy sexy. Given the chance I'd have lots and lots of dirty sex with the man. He really is on like my top three. Yummmmeeeee!

So yes, I was wearing my cranky pants yesterday. It was just bad timing. I didn't want to be cranky, but I was. It had nothing to do with Frenchie. I just needed to be left alone. Naturally it's hard to be alone when you are with your husband at a concert. CC and I talk all the time about our husband's "man cave". I figured out that I need to get me one of those too.

Tomorrow marks 3 months of being logged into China (LID). It's like a drop in a bucket I guess. In good news about the adoption I have made a friend that knows nothing of it all. He never asks about it. He never has any questions about it. He has never told me to be patient. He has never tried to get me in contact with his cousin's friend that adopted from China. Not that he has a cousin who has a friend, but I get that kind of stuff all the time. What I'm trying to say is that it's so lovely to have someone not know. I love it when conversation lags that my adoption isn't the easy convo for him.

1 Comments:

At 15 September, 2006 , Blogger me said...

Just a test to make sure I've set this up the way that I wanted to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home