Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm back..

The last week has been a total blur. The wedding was a crazy rush to get everything done. In the end it all turned out to be very beautiful. My dress was a little too low cut for my taste. It was my boobs galore. I really spent the entire night with my hand over my chest. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with showing some cleavage, but even this was too much for me. It didn't help that my beloved grandfather was right there. - I'll give you guys the full wedding scoop when I have more time.

On the way back home I got some disturbing news about work. I'll have to wait to see where my future lies, but I feel that I'll be leaving my job. The information that was given to me literally took me off my feet. My poor family thought that I was being told that someone died. Yes, I hate my job. The thing is that my department is my family. I don't know what we'll do financially.

Frenchie found out yesterday that his friend, John, has passed away. It was so hard to see Frenchie try to work through it. John was not just a friend but a hero to him as well. Frenchie referred to John as a "god" in the geek world. The thing is that John once told me that it was he that actually admired Frenchie. He would always make sure that I understood what an insanely smart man I married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home