Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, September 01, 2006

Just little notes...

I hadn't blogged in a few days so I thought that I would do a little. Not so much to talk about, but give me a couple of days and I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to tell.

I did want to mention that my little man Michael had his first day of kindergarten. I'm so happy for him. I know that he is going to make a ton of friends. He's just so cute and sweet. Kacey started middle school this week. He was most impressed with the development of all the little girls. I never know how to react when we talks to me about that stuff. It's good that he feels comfortable in talking to me, but the fact that he is sprouting hair is not something that I'm too cool in talking to him about. That situation deserves a YIKES.

So CC and I went to see Little Miss Sunshine the other night. LOVED IT! Everyone should totally go see it. I really can't tell you the last time that I laughed that much at a movie. It was funny, touching, and so well done.

A's bridal shower is this weekend. I'm praying that everything will be good. It's been so crazy since we got home that I have only had a short amount of time to work on it. Cross your fingers for me.

I forgot to mention that while we were out at N's wedding that referrals came out. The numbers were dismal at best. Everyone was hoping that they would be much higher, but that didn't happen. I'm going through this weird kind of numb thing about the adoption these days. I haven't wanted to talk about it at all. I don't put that much thought into it. Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad, sad, or upset in any way. Just numb and pretty happy about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home