Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, August 07, 2006

Invites & Dream

I don't have a lot of time to blog today. Work is busy. I did want to write about the shower invites that Ang and I put together for A. They turned out so damn great that I can't even stand it. I am really proud. Ang and I are a good team and in shows. Frenchie was dreaming about us starting our own business last night. It was so cute. I love it that he has such faith in us. He was just as proud of us as we were. Thank you so much Ang!!

So last night I had my FIRST dream about Sophia. The thing is that it wasn't just her. She had a baby sister. In my dream Sophie was about four or five and my other daughter (I don't know her name) was an infant. Sophie was jealous of the new baby. It was the craziest thing ever. I had two daughters!! Both of them were so beautiful. I'm not trying to negate the baby (I have to take this one day and child at a time), but I SAW Sophia. I held her hand. I scolded her for throwing a hissy hit. I was her mom!! It may have only been a dream, but I can't tell you what it felt like to be her mom if only for a few sleeping hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home