Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Referral pics & party plans

New referral pics are up all over the net. Referral pictures are all the same really. A freaked out baby in twelve layers of clothing. There are usually three different poses. They are pretty crappy actually. I can just imagine the new parents having to look at those pictures every couple of minutes just to memorize her face. More than ever they have to wonder what she's really like. Both emotions of pure joy and heartache must devour them. Naturally, I can't wait until it's out turn. I don't know that I'll be able to function for a week or so.

I'm starting to work on A's shower. I don't have the time that I did for N's shower, but at least the distance is no where near as bad. A's maid of honor, Misty, lives in GJ so it's not much of a big deal. I'm picturing a very beautiful party. I think that it should be small and tastefully done. Fresh flowers for centerpieces would be so perfect. I'm not a big fan of shower games, but I think that I'm stuck. I guess that I'll look for the least cheesey games that I can find. The good news is that Ang and I can do our own invitation that are always too cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home