Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Must vent!!

I feel like I've been pushed too far over the edge and I'm about to fall. Between work and demands on my personal time I can't take much more. Work is pure hell. I dream of quitting. Financially I'm just toast. Both weddings for my sisters has just fucked my bank account as well as my credit cards. I don't feel like even my personal time is mine. I'm on such a tight schedule that I don't have time to be still even for a moment. I'm so damn tired. The last six weeks has just about done me in. The best part is that I have at least another week. I just wish that I had something to hold onto right now. The adoption just makes it all worse. I'm really worried that I'm going to snap with the next person that says something stupid about it. I just don't want to play any more. I am so tired. I don't have anything more to give. Nothing to give at work for sure. Nothing to give for friends. Nothing to give at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home