Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Misc...

A was very happy with her bridal shower. That made me feel so good. It was a hard day. I couldn't thank Ang enough for all her help. In the end I needed an extra person, but more so I needed her. I got to meet some of the ladies in Steve's family. I could not help but to be offended by his mother. I felt like she was there as a favor and that I was being judged.

Don't tell A, but the thing I'm most excited for is seeing the kids at her wedding. I haven't seen any of the kids in my family for well over a year. Okay so I got to spend some time with Zachary, but not enough to count (less than an hour is just not enough for me). I love all of these kids with everything that I've got. I don't get to see them very often because we live nine hours apart. The thing is that I really do feel that I am close to these kids no matter time or distance. There is not one kid that I love more than the other. They are all so special. I just can't even tell you how much that I miss them.

Frenchie took care of me last night so that I might feel better today. I actually worked myself into getting ill. I've just over-dosed myself on stress and I don't seem to be dealing with it well. I've actually decided to see a therapist. I think that it could only do good things for me at this point. I don't think that I'm crazy. I do think that I could use some help in dealing with the adoption wait and perhaps some infertility stuff lingering in my head. I never seen a therapist before and I'm not really sure what to expect or how to get it all started. Frenchie does support it if it's what I want so I figure that it's a good enough starting point there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home