Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, September 18, 2006

From the plain girl...

I'm not ever going to pretend to be little miss high fashion. It's true that I'm made fun of for being "too plain" by the queen of leopard print. I just have to get a few items off my chest that really bother me these days.
1. Short boots. You know what I'm talking about right? They cut off cut above the ankle. Really, why would anyone think that these are cute? I vomit in my mouth a little when I see them.
2. Speaking of vomiting, what's up with leggings? I can think of few things that are less flattering on women. We all know that the stirrups trend always follows the leggings trend. Lets stop the evil cycle now!!
3. WHY?WHY?WHY? Why are they bring back the skinny pant? Maybe it's just because I'm a big girl, but the very thought of the skinny pant sends chills down my spine. Skinny jeans should only be worn by boys in British punk bands. That's it. No one else should be allowed to wear them!
4. Saggy jeans. This was popular when I was in high school. Please stop if your ass is hanging out the back of your pants! You are not cool. You look like an idiot.
5. Cartoon clothing. If you are an adult please act like one. It's not cute to wear a clothing with cartoon characters on them. Sure, Winnie the Poo is great, but do really want to wear Poo? Cartoon character clothing should only be worn by small children. If you are not longer a small child then you should just step away.
6. Muffin tops. This may not be an article of clothing, but it should be discussed just the same. I understand as a big girl that it's not always easy to find things in your size that are cute. The thing is that when you are a size 14 and you are squeezing your ass into jeans that are a size 10 it's just not a pretty sight. And for what ever reason you feel that you have to add to the outfit by wearing a shirt that it way too short. Nobody wants to see the fat that has over flowed from the tightness of the jeans. I just need you to know that people make fun of you. It's not sexy.

1 Comments:

At 18 September, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....who's the queen of leopard print? It had better not be me. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home