Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm done!

Okay so I have to blog before I explode. I really can't handle this place! I hate it when I get so upset that I'm about to cry. I'm a freak'n adult and I'm about to cry at work. What the hell is that? I'm just so tired. There is only one of me and I don't always feel like I get the back up and support that I need when people come at me. It's not like I get a lot or any training. It's my job to find it and figure it out myself. Okay so now I'm crying. I am a good and hard working person. I may hate it, but I give this place all I've got. Seriously, I'm researching way to educate my customers to protect them against the evils of the world when my phone rings. I got my ass handed to me for not doing enough to help my customers. I have always been honest, forthright, and willing to do what ever it took to make these fucking people happy. It's never enough. I'd really like to see anyone else in this company push out the amount of work, develop new products, and maintain customer support all by themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home