Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Up in Smoke-

I would like to take a moment of silence for my hair dryer that passed away today. It literally caught on fire this morning. I'm talking some pretty damn BIG flames. My entire house has the lovely odor of burned hair. I think that I just killed my last one just a couple of months ago. Other than the fact the I was a fire hazard this morning I thought that it was pretty funny.

To continue my trend today. The sole on one of my shoes tore on my way into the office (with wet hair). So the best part is that when I step that one shoe makes a farting noise. That one is really funny.

I guess that I'll be shopping before heading home today. And don't worry if I break anything else today I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home