Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, October 16, 2006

100 things about me. Part 2

25. A good commercial can make me cry.
26. I prefer to wear slacks over jeans.
27. I wish that I could have darker hair without looking goth.
28. I have a girl crush on Kate Winslet.
29. I have a great relationship with my mom.
30. I have rolled a car that was not mine.
31. I never learned to parallel park.
32. I have owned eight cars.
33. I truly believe that I need therapy and lots of it.
34. I was never in-love until I met Frenchie.
35. There was a time that I LOVED my job.
36. I'm allergic to cats and dogs.
37. I once lost 70 lbs, but I've gained 30 of it back.
38. I sleep walk, have night terrors, and talk in my sleep.
39. It makes me crazy when the toilet paper goes under rather than over.
40. I can't fold a fitted sheet to save my life.
41. I don't ever get road rage.
42. I hate confrontation.
43. I have had seven roommates total, but a couple of them multiple times.
44. I think that I'm at a good height. Not too short and not too tall.
45. I taught myself to not speak with an accent when we moved from Texas at the age of ten.
46. I actually like to paint.
47. I never carry cash.
48. I have glasses, but NEVER wear them.
49. I love going to Las Vegas, but I don't like to gamble.
50. I love to sing in the car and I don't really cares who sees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home