Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, October 13, 2006

100 things about me - part 1

1. I swear that they hair on my legs grows faster than the hair on my head.
2. I HATE bacon.
3. When I was a little girl I thought that my uncle Rusty was the bast looking man in the world. That might have been because he told me that he was.
4. I'm very organized at work, but not so much at home.
5. I LOVE tweener movies.
6. I'm pretty sure that I have been to more gay clubs than straight ones.
7. I drink more water a day than most people do in a week.
8. I have a collection of Homies.
9. My middle name is Renee.
10. My favorite store is Pottery Barn Kids.
11. I'm emtionally retarded.
12. I think my feet and especially my toes are really cute.
13. My first real concert was Barry Manelo. I was eight.
14. I don't have a favorite color.
15. My favorite game is Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon (still).
16. It's important to me that my sisters "look up" to me.
17. I want to move to a place that is warm year round.
18. I have an "inny" belly button.
19. I have a half brother that I have never met.
20. I was the president of the FHA when I was a junior in high school.
21. I day dream every chance I get.
22. I'm a natural blonde.
23. My shoe size is an 8 1/2.
24. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
25. I pick favorites, but lie and tell people that I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home