Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

100 Things about me. Part 3

51. I get very jealous when it comes to me friends, but I'd never tell them that.
52. I love to stick out my tongue in pictures.
53. I think that my voice sounds too "airy" when I hear it on a machine.
54. I need a minimum of three pillows to go to sleep.
55. My favorite ice cream is fish food.
56. I call my husband Big Boy.
57. I would be in heaven if I could wear flip-flops all year long.
58. If I could travel any where in the world (besides China) it would be to Italy.
59. The only jewelry I usually wear is my engagement ring and wedding band.
60. I wish that I spoke French.
61. I have never broken a bone. And yes, we are all amazed.
62. My friends in high school called me Ralph.
63. I worked at KFC for five years. Yikes!
64. I'm convinced that my mom was far more mature at my age than I am.
65. I never have cash.
66. I have two tattoos and wish that I had not gotten either of them.
67. I moved out of my parents house when I was a senior in high school.
68. I wanted to give my mom a kidney, but she decided not to take it.
69. I can't do the Spock hand thing.
70. I was wanted for arrest in California back in the day.
71. I swear way too much.
72. I have to keep my finger and toe nails short or I freak out.
73. I have never been in a physical fight.
74. I can't pee in nature.
75. I know that it's creepy and wrong, but I love hotdogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home