Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, October 30, 2006

100 things about me....The End!

76. When I was little I wanted to be Mexican. Still to this day I would love the dark hair, eyes, and skin tone.
77. I wear make-up every day, but not lip stick.
78. I still like to pretend to be a ballerina and dance around my kitchen.
79. I once has a dirty sexual dream about Tim Burton. CREEPY!!
80. I always lied and told parents that their kids were good when I babysat. Even if they were total shits.
81. I never talk politics.
82. I have never named my boobs....and I'm okay with that.
83. I'm glad that I'm from Texas because of my families pride for it, but I'm really glad that we moved away when I was young.
84. I LOVE celebrity gossip.
85. I love gossip in general.
86. I've never gotten into the cowboy thing.
87. I'm okay that my dad is not my birth dad.....other wise I might not have an ass at all.
88. My girlfriend and I used to steal make-up in middle school.
89. All of my friends are so much smarter than I am.
90. I'm a loud talker.
91. I sometimes talk to people on the phone while I'm using the little girls room.
92. I still wonder about boys from my past.
93. I fold Frenchie's underwear, but not my own.
94. I use my fake voice when I'm on the phone at work.
95. I like the smell of gasoline.
96. I was never popular in school, but very popular at work.
97. I lie at least once a day.
98. I still get angry with God about my infertility.
99. I have tried to give myself an eating disorder, but lack the discpline.
100. I'm so freak glad that I'm done with this. It was hard to come up with any more stupid shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home