Red Thread to Sophia

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Only treats...No tricks

It was a pretty quiet Halloween, but a nice one all the same. I opened up the curtains to the front window, turned off all the lights, and lit every candle. Frenchie said that it looked so inviting from the outside. Inside it was so sweet and soothing. Not all my hood kids stopped by. I was a little bummed about that. But my other little buddies came to my house first or last knowing that I would hook them up. Kacey was smart enough to come by twice knowing that I would keeping giving him candy as many times as he came over. There were lots of great costumes and total little loves. We had just the perfect amount of candy. It was so damn cold that we did not get near as many as last year.

I had lunch with the girls and my little man Ayden yesterday. Lordy that boy is so big. I never thought that I'd ever call a seven pound - four month old big, but I love to tell him what a fatty he is. He is such a sweet baby. Okay so a little over dramatic like his mom, but even that's so damn cute I can stand it. I had a nice time chatting with Tosha and Shayna. It's nice to get out of work where you can really talk. I hope that we do it more often.

It looks like the Stork Alert is on. The RQ says that it looks like it's at least going to 8/24/05. I guess that we'll have to wait and see. I think that even getting to my year will help. Once I see 2006 starting to come it will be much better. I might feel like I'm actually in the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home