Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, November 02, 2006

CCAA update....

Good news! The referral cut off was 8/25/05. It was a 15% increase over the last few months. This is news to celebrate. There has not been anything this positive in such a long time. It gives us hope for the future.

I find that I wish time away. The wait is so hard. People are always saying to enjoy it. I think that they are dumb. Like really dumb. I think that it's like labor pains. A woman can look back on it while holding her beautiful baby and say it wasn't so bad. Ask her during labor how bad it is. Nope, smart enough to avoid that right? It's easy for adopters holding their little girl to look back with a haze that hides so much of the pain. The wait for adoption is not so much like a human being pushed through my hooha. It's a longer slower pain. My vagina is fine, but my heart hurts. I'm not physically fragile. I am totally bull in china shop emotional fragile. I'm going to be that way for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home