Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, November 06, 2006

What's your sign?

So I read on the RQ that the number one thing that they match for in China adoption is the Chinese Zodiac. Silly as you may think that I am, I jumped into some zodiac research. Frenchie (1975) is a Rabbit. I (1976) am a Dragon. I believe that we'll either get matched with a Dog (2006)or a Pig (2007)due to timing. Here is what I have found out:
Rabbit and Dog rate 8 out of 10 in compatibility.
Dragon and Dog rate 2 out of 10 in compatibility.
Rabbit and Pig rate 9 out of 10 in compatibility.
Dragon and Pig rate 8 out of 10 in compatibility.
So I think Sophia will be a Pig!! That sounds really bad, I know. I just need something to keep me going.

Mom and A came down for the weekend. Miss Ang joined us for a day of baby shopping followed by a Christmas expo. It really was a lovely weekend, but I won't pretend that it was easy. It's an awful place to be in. I wanted to break down and cry about every five minutes. But that would have made A feel like crap. I really didn't want that to happen. It just really sucked being surrounded by everything baby. Every moment was a reminder that I am not a mom and may not be one for years. It physically hurt. I love my sisters dearly and I am so happy for them from the bottom of my soul. The thing is that doesn't stop my own pain when I think that they are experiencing feelings that I'll never know. They are months away from the greatest love in the world. They have a due date. I'm standing in a line for that love that just gets longer and longer every day. There is no end in sight for me. - Okay, enough with the self pitty.

2 Comments:

At 22 November, 2006 , Blogger Jill, Mike, and Jenn said...

Hi! We are LID 9/12/05, and I remember reading about the zodiac and matching babies, but I forgot to favorite where that info. was. I wanted to put it in my blog also to try to explain to family/friends about the mystical matching room. If you remember where on RQ's site that was, please let me know! Thanks!
btw, we have the same blog layout! :)
jill
www.thestoryofgracie.blogspot.com

 
At 27 November, 2006 , Blogger me said...

I'm sorry. I checked the RQ site and could not find it anymore. If I find it agin, I'll post it.I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are included in the next referral batch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home