Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Latest Referral Batch

The Stork Alert is out today. Referrals are up to 09/08/05. I expected this yesterday. Still, there was the hope for a bigger batch. Smaller batches mean longer wait times.

It's hard to explain to people about why the wait times are unpredictable, but getting longer every month. My grandmother feels that we should ditch China and go domestic. I'm at a loss of words trying to explain to her why we need to stay. My child is in China, that is all I need to know. This wait is hardest thing that I have ever gone through, but I'm not going to stop because it's hard. Still, I'm surrounded by people that doubt why we stay. I'm not going to give up. That is all there is to it and I really don't want any more suggestions to leave. We chose China because it was the best fit for us. This wait sucks, but the facts are still the same. I'm heart and Frenchie is brain. For us to come together in what we both felt was right means that it was and is still best for us.

Google left a message on our machine last night. Frenchie did not get the job. He is doing very well. Disappointed of naturally, but doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home