Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Referrals

I forgot to announce earlier that referrals this month have been sent. It looks like they got through 11/14/05. November seems to be a huge month so we'll see how many months it takes CCAA to get through this one. Since my LID is so far out I like to keep an eye out on Margo's. I'm not trying to be negative nelly or anything, but I really can't see her referral coming in this year. I really and truly hope that I'm totally wrong! Her LID is 01/06, so at least by the time that they get to her they'll be referring the same year as us at least.

It's funny. If I could go back in time I would have never told anyone about our adoption. Why is that so funny? Well, I'm about to tell you about our second...... Frenchie and I have a deal that when we can get $5000.00 set aside, we will start on TBD. Yes, we have named the new imaginary child TBD. The scoop is that we have several paths that we want to peak down before we fully decide where we are going. Neither one of us have any racial hang ups so that leaves us pretty open. To be totally honest I think that starting a second adoption would certainly help to cope with the current wait for Sophie. That's not why we are doing it. We had always planned on TBD once we had Sophie home. Since that's not happening any time soon we have decided to push the plan forward a little bit. We just want to be a family. I'd like for that to happen before we hit retirement age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home