Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, June 18, 2007

My vent -

I didn't have too much to say about our one year anniversary on Friday. Today I'm not having that problem. I'm pissed and I need to vent.

I really don't want to hear any whining on "our" behalf. The truth of the matter is that it is NOT you going through it. I don't want to hear how YOU are being patient. In fact I don't want to hear anything. IT"S NOT ABOUT YOU!!! I don't care about what you are not understanding. Let's face it, you'll know if I wanted to talk about the adoption. If I don't mention it for months then I probably don't want to discuss it. I have been bombarded with questions and other's feeling. If you honestly can't think of anything else to say then for the love of god don't say anything. We will not be parents soon. Please stop! Just stop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home