Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Total Randomness -

My arms, chest, knees, and nose have had this not-quite-rash-thing for days now. Strange.



Shane, Frenchie, and I had dinner at the Aquarium last night. It's silly, but totally fun. I have named the big shark Fifi and the giant tattoo fish is Bruno. Shane and I went a couple of weeks ago. We had such a great time that we totally plan on doing it all the time. PS - We had originally thought that Fifi was actually giving birth to a new baby shark. Turns out that Fifi is a boy shark with a GIANT schlong. No baby. All schlong.



My new shampoo smells like pez, you know, the candy. So I dig the smell but I don't like the results.



Our A/C is not working correctly in my office. I stole a fan from the night people, but my ass still sweats into my chair.



I've lost enough weight (20lbs) that I can shop at Ann Taylor again. That makes me very happy, but my bank account very sad.



Concern is growing over my receding gums. Will the just keep going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home