Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

That is why I blog -

So I feel much better than I did yesterday. I'm sure that the reason for that was my outburst here on MY blog. I'm so very thankful that I have my own place to get angry, but most of all be honest about my feelings at the moment. I prefer being a crazy bitch here than being a crazy bitch in real life. I am yet again having a hard time with this wait. My preference is not not talk about it to anyone and everyone, but lately I have not had that option. No matter how politely you try to divert away from it there are people that will not leave it alone. It offends me that there are people out there that really believe that they are "in" this with us. They will then tell me how they are coping with our adoption wait. It invalidates my own feelings and make me angry. It's Frenchie and I, that's it. We certainly have many loving and supporting people around us, but it's really just me and the big guy. It's our empty home and hearts.

I keep forgetting to write about my NEW FRIEND so I'll do that now. Her name is Yen and she is Chinese. Even better than that she is Michael and Kacey's mom. I LOVE her, really I do. She is so open and cool. I was thrilled when she said she would be happy to look over our referral stuff when that time comes. She is very excited about us adopting from China. It really means a lot to me that I have this bond with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home