Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, June 25, 2007

My weekend -

Pride - I didn't make the Gay Pride Parade this year. Too bad really, I always laugh and have a great time. Shane and I did make it to a gay club. We met up with Jabon, Wendy, and their dates. I really have to say that I always have more fun in gay clubs than I do in straight ones. There is no stress or worry. I can look like total crap and it really doesn't matter. The music is better. The atmosphere is better. It's really just a much better way to go.

Cirque - Frenchie took me to the Cirque Du Soleil showing on Corteo. We always go to the Cirque shows when ever they are in town. Always great. Corteo was the first one that I had seen with English. That was new for me. This was my favorite of all the traveling shows. The little person known as Valentina would be the reason for that. I LOVED HER!!! Go see it if you get a chance.

Chalk - After the show Frenchie and I went to see the street chalk drawings in Larimer Square. Totally cool. Those people spend two full days completing something that will wash away. Some of them are really something to behold. I made Frenchie take some pics with his phone. I want to get them on here so that you can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home