Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Big Bang -

Sure it's been a while since I posted, but I'm not so sure I have had anything to say.

I just found out today that we are in the REVIEW ROOM at CCAA. To be honest, that freaks me out. I'm happy to be getting it over with, but I do wish that we'd be out of there already. I don't want to hear anything other than they have passed our LID. The thing is that if they have any questions about our dossier it would delay our referral or even worse, they could decline us. So lets just all pray that they get through us quickly with no questions.

I didn't exactly have a bang up 4th. Frenchie had to work for most of the day. So I spent way too much time with myself doing the worst thing possible.....thinking. Holidays are so hard for me. I get so jealous of those people that get to celebrate with their kids. It feels like that may never happen for me. I was so mad about it all yesterday. My sister Amy left a message on my machine. She was just as happy as she could be. I mean I would be too if I were her. It's her daughter's first Independence Day. But it just pissed me off to hear that high in her voice since I felt so low. It would have different if I had been around other people to take my mind off of it, but that didn't happen. So basically I was just an angry girl that felt sorry for herself.

We are officially interviewing people to "take my job". I think that we'll make a decision today. I'm thrilled about all this. I'm drowning in work and it feels like someone is throwing me a life preserver. Also had my 9 year review. I finally got a real raise again. I had hit the ceiling years ago and they just brought that up. So that means that I just some much needed extra moola in my check. Seriously I have been in this position for 9 years!!! Little Andy is the only person I know my age that has kept a job as long as I have. The job I had before here was 5 years. Considering that I'm 31, I think that pretty freakin impressive.

It's Ayden's first birthday on 7/7/07. His baby sister is due in a couple of weeks. I think that he is going to be a great big brother. I miss him so much. I feel like I'm missing the funnest part of him. He's learning to walk and talk. He's even better looking if that is possible. I'll make his first birthday cake ever. I can't wait to see him dig into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home