Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, July 06, 2007

My Vajayjay -

So good news! No surgery for me! I know that I never really went into any details of my "health issues" from a few weeks ago and now I don't really have to. Turns out that what is not normal for those of you that can have kids is totally normal for me. Still, I had to have yet another ultra sound. No, I'm not talking about the nice one they side over your belly. I'm talking about the one that uses a wand with a condom and lots of lube that goes up your vajayjay. Not so much fun. It's awkward as all get out and feels like bad sex. This one was really bad. The ultra sound chick asked me to insert the wand myself! I felt totally dirty and violated, but like I violated myself. It's wrong I tell you. Wrong! I'm still totally thrilled (while at the same time dirty and violated) that I don't have anything to worry about. My gyno is totally cool. I really dig her a lot. I'll be honest , I think that she's completely beautiful and that makes me feel creepy. It's really not right to have a girl crush on the chick giving you a pap. You know?

PS - We'll be heading out tonight for BFF's birthday. I get to make out with my little man! He's way too big for shaken baby, but I'm sure that we can find a new horrific sounding game to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home