Red Thread to Sophia

Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Thank You -

I came home tonight to a thank you card. I know that it's totally silly, but this card really did make my day. When you get married there are hundreds of thank yous to send. It's not always so personal. Her card really did make me feel special. Here it is:

Hey Fool (as you would say).......
Thank you for the sheets, just so that you know they are already on the bed. The picture frames will be a nice addition to the blue and brown decor. (HA HA) Look at me sounding like I know what I'm talking about. I just wanted to say thanks for being a big part of my planning, also for helping me to make a final decision on a dress. When I leave the company I will keep in touch especially since you are one of my favorite people EVER.
Shayna

See, wouldn't that make you feel great too? I really do LOVE Shayna. She's moving to another state soon. I'll miss her so much. She is the person that I chat with most at work and our schedules only overlap by two hours. It's not that everyone else totally sucks. It's that she is so much fun to play with. So there you have it, I'm that damn easy to make feel warm and fuzzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home