Red Thread to Sophia

Friday, July 13, 2007

Inquiring Minds -

So last night I had a follow up appointment with my new dentist. I had been in last week and the guy was nice enough, but when I went in last night you would have thought I was famous. The doctor jumped me walking in to door with "You didn't tell me that you were Frenchie's wife!". Funny thing is that it's not the first time that it has happened. We used to go to the same salon, but at different times. While just chatting the stylist she exclaimed that I was married to Frenchie. She felt that he was the sweetest man and that I was a lucky girl. She went on to tell me that Frenchie always talked about me. I can't help but to want to be a fly on the wall when he is talking about me. I mean it's not like I expect him to go around saying things like "Well she gets on my last nerve, but she's a wildcat in the sack.", that's really not his style. I just want to know exactly what he is saying. Does he tell them that I'm the best person he knows, a vision of loveliness, and his soul mate or does he tell the truth? Does he tell the stylist that if he walks out of there with stupid hair that I'll make fun of him for weeks? Does he tell the dentist that he could never inflict the remotely the pain that he goes through everyday with me? I just want to know!!!

I'm very excited today. We are having our new windows installed for the main floor of our house. It's so expensive but so needed. Our house is about 30 years old and I really don't think that the windows had ever been replaced until we started last year. They were in some really bad shape. The thing that I hate the most was that they ALWAYS looked dirty. I like to keep a clean house, so that's a big deal for me. Now my new clean windows will actually show that they are clean.

Shane and I hung out on Wednesday. You know that we had to go and see Fifi and his giant shark schlong again. We were seated in a new area for us. My favorite in that section of the aquarium is a HUGE puffer fish that I have named Talula. Oh, and there is a little orange fish that is missing an eye. Shane named him One Eye Willie. It's always fun to go. Good food, good atmosphere, and great company. It's so hard these days to be with the friends that you just can't live without. Everyone has got their own thing going on and it's not always easy to get any time with them. I'm thrilled that Shane and I have made promises that we will do what ever it takes to make sure that we do have time together. We really had not spent that much time together since fall of last year. So it really means a lot to me that we are both in that mind set that we will not let that happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home