Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I decided to change the background for this blog. I think that it looks happier.

We have hired a person to take over my current position. I'm not sure when they start, but I feel a relief already. All the applicants that we interviewed already work for the company. So I already new before interviewing who would be hired since we already knew the people before we even started. In our situation it's important to look at more than qualifications. The last thing we need in our department is any more drama. I think that some people can slowly poison the people around them.

My plan is still to leave and take the package as soon as that time comes. I can't help but to hope that is sooner rather than later. It's really my chance to leave and not feel bad about it. I have become the person that I am partly due to working here for the last nine years. It has made me strong. It has made me independent. It's not like I'm not aware of this. I just need to break away. This job has been too much for too long. I'm excited at the prospect of leaving. I'm sure that I'll shed some tears about leaving, but most of them will be filled with joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home