Red Thread to Sophia

Monday, September 24, 2007

Q & A

The phone rings, who do you want it to be? Ang. It's not like we aren't talking. Just not enough lately.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Not to the actual store, but totally to the cart corral thing.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on who is there. I can be the total wall flower, but for the most part I can't keep my trap shut.

Do you take compliments well? Depends on what the compliment is.

Do you play Sudoku? No, I've never tried it.

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? UMMMM....... Really no. I refuse to pee in nature. My idea of roughing it is a night without cable.

Do you like nipple rings? I'm not into them, but what ever gets you off.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I was 18 for my first and LAST camping trip. Not my bag.

What was your favorite game as a kid? I was rather skilled in the art of TV tag.

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Yup. I'm always interested in different beliefs.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued? To be.

Do any songs make you cry? Since everything makes me cry I'll say yes. I'm not a big fan of country music in general, but just thing of Reba's song All Dressed Up and No Where to Go brings the pins and needles feeling to my eyeballs.

Are you continuing your education? No. I wanted to but the idea of it freaks me out too bad.

Do you know how to shoot a gun? Are you kidding? Every male member of my family belongs to the NRA. Not even remotely interested myself.

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab? Tivo

Do you think more about the past, present or future? Hummm..... I'm not really sure. I think about them pretty equally.

Favorite children’s book? The Very Quiet Cricket.

What color are your eyes? Blue/Grey

How tall are you? 5'6

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yep.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today? To work

Do you like mustard? Just a little bit.

Do you look like your mom or dad? Mom

How long does it take you in the shower? Generally about 15 minutes, but I prefer to stay in till I drain the hot water entirely.

Can you do splits? No, I'm not quite that bendie

What movie do you want to see right now? Super Bad

What did you do for New Year’s? That was almost a year ago, I so cannot remember.

Do you think The Grudge was scary? It started out that way.

Do you own a camera phone? Nope.

Was your mom a cheerleader? No, she was more of a wild child.

What’s the last letter of your middle name? E

How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 8

Do you like care bears? Now no, but back in the day they totally rocked.

What do you buy at the movies? BIG water

Do you know how to play poker? No.

Do you wear your seatbelt?: Absolutely. You’re a fool not to.

What do you wear to sleep? Tshirt and shorts these days

Is your tongue pierced? Nope.

Do you like Liver and Onions? Nope.

Are you in love? YES!!!

Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny!

Ever been to L.A.? Only driven through.

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? 99 cents at a time, on iTunes.

Are you a gullible person? More often than not.

Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No, and I don't get people that do. I'm with Frenchie because I want to not because I need to.

If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? Interior designer.

Are you easy to get along with? I think so.

What is your favorite time of day? mid day

Would you rather sleep alone or with someone? With my big boy.

Would you give up the one you love/care for the most to become immortal? Never.

What animal are you most like? Not a clue.

What kind of tea do you like the most? Iced peach

Do you laugh at peoples’ stupidity? Yes, but they laugh at me too so it's all good.

Do you feel guilty for doing so after you’re done laughing? Not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home