Red Thread to Sophia

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Momma Said -

It just hit me that we passed our 13 month LID anniversary date without me even realizing it. I remember back in the day when the wait was said it was going to be 14 months. I was so upset by that. It literally hurt me. Then it was going to be 18 months and I cried for days and days. Now I'm thinking that we'll pass way over 2 and more like 3. It kinda makes me laugh in a strange way. This reminds me of when I was a little girl. If I was going on crying about something (that was probably over dramatic) my Mom would say "If you don't quit I'll give you something to cry about!". So I feel like China is my Mom giving me something to cry about. Don't worry no tears or anything like that. Just noticed the date is all.

I have to go out of town for some business for the rest of the week. Next month I'm heading to Chicago for work. I'm going with people! I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but I haven't gone with people in some time. I'm happy that of the group (I'm the youngest) that I'm really the one that is the most educated about the subject matter. I love looking smart and showing what I can do in front of my peers that would have no idea that I'm actually really good. I have only met 1 of the 3 ladies that I'm going with, but everyone seems cool. I'm honestly looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home